Café is a volunteer-driven organization working to be sustainable by keeping operating costs low and engagement of our Café community high. Cafe is dedicated to making resources openly available to the wider community. Fees associated with Cafe consultation are primarily allocated to recover costs for materials and/or facilitation, with any surplus funding received to be redirected to broaden the capacity of Cafe support to the community. Café is appreciative of the financial and volunteer support received from generous individuals and grant programs to date:
- Anonymous donors
- KPMG (annual audits)
- City of Calgary, Family and Community Support Services
- Calgary Family Services
- Government of Alberta, Culture and Community Spirit: Community Spirit Program
Have you or your organization used Café materials? Have you found this consolidation of research and experience helpful in your work to support learning? Café is committed to making materials and resources widely available and easily accessed in a central location for individuals and groups that are working to find ways to collectively support learning. Café appreciates your ongoing support and contributions through:
- sharing of your experiences in using the information or resources provided.
- documenting and sharing your own success stories of community building in education.
- engaging a Café facilitator for mentorship or orientation to assist you or your organization in your work. A nominal honorarium fee will be assessed to cover associated costs. Please contact Café for further information regarding such requests.
Any donations or inquiries of support for the Café Institute will be received with great appreciation. Tax receipts are available with any donation. Registered charity: 843110016RR0001
More information on the Café Institute see recent reports: